THE WEEKLY CLASS IS SUSPENDED FOR NOW.
I am RUNNING WORKSHOPS INSTEAD
The next one is on 24th June: More Info soon
Biodanza Kingston classes – weekly classes on Thursdays in the most enjoyable venue
5 minutes walking from Kingston train station – 26 min. from Clapham Junction, this incredible venue is from far the best I have ever seen in London – ( in Biodanza we cross an ocean just for a hug )
- Every Thursday from 8 PM to 10.00 PM
- Doors open at 8 pm for a 8.15 pm start
- Please be on time
In the HALL – hardwood sprung floor ( see picture above )
Kingston Quaker Centre - totally eco-friendly building Fairfield E, Kingston-upon-Thames KT1 2PT
5 MINUTES walk from KINGSTON station
There is parking spots in front of the centre and in Fairfield road. Also the adjacent Cattle Market Car Park is available for parking.
Please click on this link to locate the building: Kingston Quaker Centre
- Drop-in: £15 / concession : £12 – Don’t let your financial circumstances hold you back from this adventure. Feel free to get in touch to explore options.
- From May, the class is open to beginners ( people who have never done any Biodanza, in any class anywhere ) ONLY on the FIRST THURSDAY of the Month, to allow the group to go deeper the rest of the month.
- Pay per month only on the first Thursday : months of 4 classes : £50 / £40- months of 5 classes : £60 / £50
I am Vincent Leleux, I have been doing Biodanza since 2002, have been teaching since 2010.
Click here for More info about Vincent
What should you bring?
- comfortable clothes
- bottle of water
- your smile and joy